If you would like to register as a Babysitter of Kensington & Chelsea please make sure you are eligible by reading the criteria below.
To join Babysitters of Kensington & Chelsea you must:
- Be over 21 years old
- Have extensive babysitting experience
- Be available to babysit at least once every two weeks
- Be available to work in and easily travel to and from the Kensington & Chelsea area
- Be eligible to work in the UK without any criminal convictions
- Provide two references: one from a current or previous employer and one from someone you currently or have previously babysat for
- Agree to the Babysitters of Kensington & Chelsea Terms & Conditions
Once registered, successful applicants will be invited for interview. The interview will explore each applicants babysitting experience in detail and aims to assess whether they are reliable and responsible and will represent the company to a high standard.
Interested in becoming a babysitter? Email Anna
The Screening Process
In order to join BOKAC, applicants must ensure they meet our criteria, in particular, they must have solid babysitting experience (see Become a babysitter for details).
The company’s founder, Anna Cameron, meets each candidate to discuss their childcare experience in detail as well as establish they are reliable and responsible individuals.
Babysitters can only join on provision of two references: one from a current or previous employer and one from someone they currently or have previously babysat for.